Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My current loves!

Remember in grade school when you liked someone and then the next day you liked someone else. Well this entry is a little bit along those lines.  These are my current loves but we will see what next week brings.  Will they all still be here? Or will I find new loves.  Time can only tell...

Starbucks, Roseanne, YouTube and Nutella:

Starbucks:
image source:http://southpasadena.blogspot.com/2010/09/pit-stop.html
I know what many may be thinking, but wait and hear me out.  The person that actually turned me on to Starbucks was my mentee, Vanessa, who is an eighth grader that has been to more establishment in our neighborhood than I have. How sad! Anyway, I LOVE blogging but always used the excuse that I don’t have time and just too over committed. Ever since I started going to Starbucks in a regular way, I have completed a lot of work and feel somewhat accomplished at the end of the day.  It doesn’t hurt that as I am sitting at my local Starbucks and seeing all the police officers that come in and out.  No, I’m not staring at them the whole time but they are hard to miss. I would love to date a cop and what perfect way to “accidently” meet one. Besides the “taco de ojo” the people are great, the snacks are good the seats are comfy. Yesterday I checked out a Starbucks that is 24 hours (It wasn’t bad). Favorite treat: perfect oatmeal.  


Roseanne:


image source: http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/products/
I have been watching Rosanne on Netflix for the last month or so and loving it. So far I am on season 4 but taking my time with it.  I don’t want to run out of my favorite tv family from the 90’s.  I usually have to see episodes twice since I’m usually ready for bed by the time I tune in and tune out for the night. The show is so funny and clever. For the longest time I wanted to be a Connor.  I think the show is so witty and funny.






YouTube:

I have watched many a funny clip on You Tube but my favorite that still makes me LOL is:
Charlie bit my finger (the original): Enjoy!
Nutella:
image source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/image:nutella-1.jpg

When I went to Italy/Paris last summer, I discovered this under-appreciated sweet treat.  I feel like a Christopher Columbus of sorts. You know discovering something that has already been discovered. Anyway, my favorite way to eat it is in a crepe with bananas but since I do not have a live in crepe maker I need to make my own creation.  A Nutella/banana sandwich that tastes better than a donut or ice cream( Believe me I should know). Try it and thank me by buying me a container of it.  If you visit their website, you can enter to win a case of it! Good Luck!

And these are just some of the things that are my current loves this week.  How about you? What is your current love?

No comments:

Post a Comment