Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Banana's never looked so GOOD!

Some of you may or may not know that I am employed twice over. Basically, I have a part time job :) in addition to my full-time employment in education. Where is this exciting, fun and trendsetting place of employment? Here are some hints:
  • Jack from Will and Grace was employed here too
  • Their commercials have won awards
  • They offer a 15% education discount on regular price merchandise
Any guesses?
  • Here is the final clue (a visual):

image source: http://foolandcool.blogspot.com/2010/09/gap-and-banana-republic-opening-in.html

That's right!


Check out some fun facts about the Gap here. I started working there in October of last year and LOVE IT! I truly enjoy working there mostly because of the people (LOD’s, sales support, non sale and sellers), our kooky customers and the overall Banana culture. The Gap Inc is doing some great things with the foundation part of the organization. Why do I personally love working@ the Banana? I feel valued and a vital part of the team. Every day I work there I feel accomplished, appreciated and grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the success of our store. I love that the leadership tries their hardest to balance the stressful responsibilities that may seem daunting at times (like 45 BRC’s!) with still having fun and checking in (how you doin’?). It doesn’t hurt that most of the associates are in their early 20’s and they make me feel young and hip. 

Shout outs to my fellow Bananer's: Angelica, Antouine, Chrissy, Christina, Claire, Courtney, Iris, Jacci, Jackie, Jason, JayZ, Jessica, Joe, Kate, Ken, Lauryn, Liz, Madeline, Mike, Stephanie AND Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment