Thursday, October 1, 2009

Take time to appreciate the forrest

Happy October !!!


The first of the month always brings new intentions and the opportunity to start fresh (wash away the old and welcome the new). I will share my intention with you for this month (hopefully I accomplish this by the 31st): Get out of bed when I first wake up or hear my 6am alarm. This has been something I have been working on since September and it is getting easier but the weather certainly does play a colder role. I wake up early to get my exercise in so I can have my evenings for “date night” and other crazy fun. I will keep you all updated on the progress but I feel confident that I can accomplish this.


This morning I had a dentist appointment and on my way back to work I stopped by the park to appreciate some nature and also try to maximize my relaxation before heading into a busy afternoon.


Do you ever find yourself looking here?




When you need to be here:



I know I do!

I will be the first to admit that I am a detail oriented person and everything needs to be perfect BUT everything can't be perfect. I have learned that striving for perfection really has hurt my soul, my intention and my happiness not to mention my sanity and some relationships. Perfection has been deleted from my vocabulary as of today. I want to take more time to admire the forest!

 I encourage you to take a minute to enjoy the view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment