Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Come and knock on my door, I've been waiting for you...


Welcome

Please come on in!

Wait, do you notice anything?

Look closely--



Yes, that is a New Kids on The Block button.

How great is that?! I got the right stuff! I was so honored and touched when Diana gave it to me that I needed to make it part of my room décor.  I thought it would go best outside to welcome everyone including myself when I come in-HELLO!

As many of you may or may not know I heart NKOTB! I just really love this band and they make me happy:) 
For all those fans out there I have the following video/song for you to enjoy:


                                                 

I really like how the song is telling the listener to enjoy the moments they have now because tomorrow is not promised. I have really tried to live that way every day.

Every morning I do my devotions and state what I am grateful for and boy oh boy am I one blessed individual to be surrounded by so much goodness.
Don't get me wrong I still have my moments of tunnel vision but ever since running club started I have noticed a drastic change in my personality and overall outlook on life.
I am trying to live the life I would like to lead and this summer was certainly a great start (more on the summer that was in upcoming blog entries).
Until next time-live with passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment