Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks-giving!

Our center piece!


This Thanksgiving was the BEST holiday I have had in a long time. It was such a great mixture of immediate family, extended family, sister love and alone time. I went over to my parents house on Thursday and did not leave until...get this...Sunday afternoon.  The only reason I left was because I had to go to work on Monday otherwise I think I would still be there.  I have also just realized that I didn't take a picture of my moms famous turkey:(  I on the other hand had to make other food accommodations since I would not be eating meat.  I learned a lot for Christmas but here are some pics from this weekend:
My meal-salmon florentine.  It doesn't look as tasty as the recipe but it was yummy!







Salad

I got a lot of flack for the hummus plate but it was consumed none the less- Como se dice hummus en espanol????Garbanzo beans, that's right!  My mom responded with "I hate garbazo beans" You can'never win with her.








The rest of the table










Can't forget dessert!






  All the food was tasty and the company was great.  It was a nice time with family.  After this meal we went over to gramma's house(Jovita).  Again it was mostly laughs, food and family:)


Here are some pics from that night:




(My cousin Samantha, Tia Dora, Tio Tony and Yesenia)


(The cousins: Joel, Tony and Samantha with my sister)

(Gramma and Tio Julian)


(Yesenia, Gramma and Tia Dora)


(Tia Dora and her true love)
I am very blessed to be an ANDRADE...
Happy Holidays to come from our family:

(Nancy, Yesenia, me, Angie and Jose)

No comments:

Post a Comment