Sunday, November 1, 2009

End the month with a BANG!

Little Red Riding Hood stopping to smell the roses (Yolanda as lil' red )Laura as sunflower pot and Liz as Gwen Steffani








This weekend was such a hog posh of stuff but one of the BEST weekends so far this year. I just wanted to share some Halloween pics from this weekend.
I was a b-a-n-a-n-a!!!
Some friends stopped by before heading out with Liz(Gwen Stefani) to join other friends at their party( Nina was cleopatra).

Diana (the French maid) and I headed over to Vanessa's (my other roommates) October fest celebration at her parents’ house!!! It was such a great time. I danced the ENTIRE night, had some fabulous sangria, yummy treats, got a marriage proposal, a indecent proposal shot down by Diana, met a fellow thirty-something, and got reacquainted with my "fraternity brothers." The stories are never-ending.



On Saturday, I went to go see House on Mango street with Eva, Diana and her sister. This play was so good. I highly recommend it! Go to the Steppenwolf website for more info:
They have some scenes from the play, pics and an article about Tanya Saracho (remember her from Teatro Luna).
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to hear all about your stories! As of me...I lost my hood! lol

    ReplyDelete