Monday, September 28, 2009

Americas Next Top Chica!


Hello!
You may remember me from such blogs as:
A journey of 13.1 miles starts with... and Change will come
Well, I am BACK with the Dreams of a young Chicana: one GOAL at a time (the name is still in the works)
I am so grateful to everyone that has been clamoring for my new blog post. Due to some technical difficulties I was unable to post any sooner.
I will be taking my readers on a journey of enlightenment, adventure and TONS of fun. These first few blog entries will be about setting up the rest of the journey (the back story if you will). There are so many new and exciting things going on with me (where to start?) Below are a few but I will expanding on them in future entries:
I moved to a new apartment...Home sweet Chicago Ave.
I have new roommates: Shout out to Vane, Diana and Liz!
I am putting the finishes touches on my Lil' Mexico themed bedroom
I am a Mentor for a ninth grader at Erie House
I’m strutting my new hairdo
Looking for new pieces for my black monochromatic wardrobe for fall
Anxiously waiting and planning out my trip to Italy (Florence) and France (Paris) in the Spring
And finally
I have made a conscious decision to live my life with PASSION!!!! Thanks to a certain professor (Rockquemore) and Tony Robbins.
Thanks for coming hoping on board with me:)
I can't believe it has been four months since my last entry. How quickly time goes by. The one thing I know now that I did not know then is that indeed one does have more tools in their personal tool box than we care to inventory. I feel like a different person now and this summer has been a real turning point. I'm not sure if it was the running and that brings to the picture you see…this is my family on the sidelines as I am running my first Rock and Roll ½ marathon in Seattle. I had such a great time hanging out with family and I had a great sense of accomplishment when I finished my race. Gracias familia!


Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment