Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Night Meeting (Monday)

Step One: Looking Back
Looking back on this last week, I think I had some pretty high expectations of my productivity. I didn’t accomplish most of the stuff I set out to do but I am not letting that get me down. We all have weeks that are better than others. I think the items I have set up for this week are more realistic and needed for me to move forward.

Step Two: Flow Chart and Goal Chart Update
I reviewed my Flow Chart for the first time ever since I posted on my wall and it was pretty rewarding. Not that I have made such a great dent on the things I need to do but definitely that I have a plan and a vision(dream). I need to stick with it! I wish I could be doing what I want to do NOW but I guess patience is a virtue. Honestly, I have been receiving messages that tell me that I could be working on my goal a bit harder and smarter. I need to stay on top of it more. Eat, breathe, sleep, dream my goal.

Step Three: List of first Steps

Step Four: Problems

Step Five: Next week plans

Because I do have a BUDDY a lot of my steps (3-5) are outlined in that section. I need to be a bit more diligent when looking at week and trying to complete tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment