Monday, June 28, 2010

New beginnings!

First, let me begin by saying hello and thanking everyone for their patience with me during these few months of transition, travels and t.laziness(wanted to keep it with the t’s). Many people have asked me about my blog: what is up with it? When are you going to update it? Why did you stop blogging? Honestly, I really enjoy blogging and I find it very rewarding but lately making it fit in my life has become a bit of a challenge. What have I been doing that would consume all my time? Self loathing through self sabotage-dramatic much? Ever since I came back from Italy/France/California(picture teaser below) 

(Me @ the Roman Coliseum in Rome, Italy)

(Me @ Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France)

(Me and my Brother-Jose Luis in North Holywood, California)
Not my best pic but love my bro's expression-totally him! cheeseball:)

I have been in catch up mode since I returned(late May) both at work and in my personal affairs BUT after a great conversation last week with a close friend….. “me he puesto las pilas.”

Work has been overwhelming due to the amount and literally the stacks I have on my desk-no joke! 
But after last week....I have adopted a new perspective.  I know I have blog postings to do but I excuse it by saying that nothing GREAT has happened to me so no entry is needed and as soon as something GREAT happens I will post it on my blog.  But when will something really GREAT happen?? Really?? Yup, excuses-excuses.

I recently got a Netflix subscription that I have used to the MAX! Let’s just say I am on season four of on Jon and Kate(blog entry to come) and have caught up on all my reality tv shows available online. Thanks to MTV, BRAVO, VH1, HULU and Fancast.  I am so sleep deprived during the work week it is ridiculous. So, how do you make changes and get back on track? Believe…in yourself. Support…you would be surprised how many people kind of feel the same way you do but you would never know it unless you reach out. I am so blessed to have such supportive friends and sisters. Action! You can plan all you want but unless that is followed by some concrete action plans …forget it! I vow to treat myself better by being a better follow- do-er!


So cheers to new beginnings!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a wonderful time in Europe those pictures look GREAT! I could just imagine how your desk is stacked with work on top of work,but I know you will catch up. I look froward to reading your next blog.

    ReplyDelete