Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging While Brown

 I’m going to a blogging conference in Washington D.C.


Diana, mi amiga, mentioned to me that she had seen on Facebook a blogging conference that I may be interested in and encouraged me to look into it. She wasn’t sure what it was about but sounded like something that was right up my alley. So I googled it and found this link: http://www.bloggingwhilebrown.com/ 

According to their website:
The purpose of Blogging While Brown is to give Bloggers of Color an opportunity to meet each other for the first time, discuss current issues affecting Bloggers of Color, and learn about the latest technology that will assist them with publishing their work

I looked at it that night and thought it was such a great opportunity. I didn’t sign up right away because that is not my style but after a day of thinking about it I finally registered. The best part of this conference so far is the blogging boot camp offered the day before. It is an all day intense hands-on workshop for blogging newbie’s and get this…it is FREE (boot camp)!! I would encourage anyone that might be interested in learning to blog, currently blogs or sometime in the future would like to blog to follow the link and attend. 


I have never been to Washington D.C. but I am too excited about going to a new place and finding out more about something I truly enjoy doing.


Blog on!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! DC is really nice, you will enjoy it. I'm starting a blog, so let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete